Why Buy Furniture Online from NJ Furniture Store?
AKA our Top Ten List!
- We save you time and aggravation. Shop from the convenience of your home. (You can even shop in your bathrobe and bunny slippers, we won't tell anybody!). Many people equate shopping for furniture with a visit to the dentist...expensive and often painful. It may be less stressful to get a few teeth pulled than deal with some of the store salespeople that we've encountered. Purchasing from NJ Furniture Store is fast and easy and we do everything we can to make your relationship with our company painless and pleasant.
- Our customer service is the best in the business. It can be a tough world out there. Things happen. But when they do we solve them fast and keep you informed every step of the way. Shop with confidence...we are members of the Better Business Bureau.
- We do everything possible to help you to make an informed and wise purchasing decision. Our site is full of information on all of the products and if you need additional information, please e-mail (Click here for e-mail) or call us at 1-800-711-1586. Our competitors' sites seem to vary between having little to no product information or requiring a doctorate in mechanical engineering to be able to understand what's going on. We present our products in easy to understand terms with as little technical jargon as possible.
- We make it easy and efficient to shop our site. We think you'll like how fast and easy our site is to use.
- You don't pay sale tax unless you live in the state of New Jersey
- We provide the highest level of security possible for your transaction. (Click here for security information)
We pay the shipping costs and Free White Glove Service on "All" orders. (See shipping for details)
Once you've decided to purchase from NJ Furniture Store, we keep you informed of the status of your purchase via e-mail. We also welcome your phone calls which are toll free 1-800-711-1586
We ship fast. Items are usually shipped within 3-10 business days, usually faster.
- NJ Furniture Store sells for less than other internet sites as well as traditional retail stores. Our overhead is low. We buy in volume from our suppliers and most importantly we spend virtually nothing on advertising. You won't see us on expensive banner ads or in beautiful mall stores, that's why the prices are so low. Our business has grown from satisifed customers telling their friends about us.
What do I pay for shipping?
Zero! NJ Furniture Store pays for all traditional shipping charges and free white glove service. **This is ONLY available for our local NJ, DE, NYC, and Philadelphila Customers.**
Any Purchase at $500.00 or over (not including discounts) receive free White Glove Platinum Service. This means we bring it into the house, set up the furniture and remove all Trash.
Any Purchase under $500 will receive White Glove Silver Service. This means our drivers will bring in the furniture and place it in the room of your choice.
For more information on shipping if you are ourside our delivery region click here
How is my order shipped?
Standard shipping typically takes 3 - 14 business days to ship an item from our warehouse to your home.
How do I pay for my order?
Most of our customers pay by credit card and we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover through our secure server.
Can I pay with a check?
Absolutely. Just send us an e-mail and we will provide you instructions to send us a certified check, cashiers check or money order.
How do I know that my order has been received and that it is correct?
We will confirm your order by e-mail. Please carefully check that all of the information on the order is correct including shipping address, phone number, products ordered, quantities, and sizes of all of the items. If there are any errors, please notify us immediately.
If I order more than one item, will they all arrive at the same time?
We ship from a number of different factories throughout the U.S. Some of our products are made up of multiple components that come from different shipping points. These components may arrive on different days. Please e-mail us if you have any questions or concerns about this or any of our other policies.
Will you ever have back-orders?
Although most of our products are shipped quickly sometimes an item your order will temporarily be out of stock. If it is, we will notify you via e-mail. We will let you know when the item is expected to be back in stock. We will also provide the option of cancelling your order or allowing us to ship it when it is back in stock. You make the decision.
Can I return my purchase?
We are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the receipt of your order. All returns must be authorized by us prior to shipping. Please e-mail us prior to shipping and we will provide return shipping instructions. Returned items must be shipped to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. The cost of shipping both ways is not refundable and will be deducted from the amount of your refund. All returns must be sent prepaid freight and the freight cost is the responsibility of the customer.
All refunds, exchanges, or store credits are less a 15% restock fee and actual round trip shipping charges. We are not responsible for any damages not reported within 5 days of arrival.
NJFurniture Store is not responsible for furniture that does not fit into the entryways to the final location. Please measure your openings to the size of the furniture. A 15% restocking fee applies to all furniture that is returned due to size limitations.
What happens if my product is damaged during shipment?
Our products are packaged in such a manner that they will arrive at your home in almost all cases without damage. In rare occasions, shipping damage may occur. If your order arrives damaged, please call us toll free at 1-800-711-1586, or make a notation on the freight bill that there was damage to your order. Please then e-mail us so that we can make arrangements to ship a replacement.
Do I pay sales tax on my purchase?
As a New Jersey licensed business, we must add applicable sales tax to your order if you are located in the state of New Jersey. If you live outside of New Jersey, you are responsible for complying with any applicable sales taxes in the state in which you live.
If you have any questions or comments about our policies, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond promptly.
[Back to top]